Our Woolbabe merino/cotton blend sleeping bags are our biggest selling, most luxurious bag…we thought we couldn't make them any better yet here they are now made using Organic Cotton!
Our 3 Seasons sleeping bag must be the most versatile sleeping bag available! It can be used from 18 to 30 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
It is made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric. This beautifully soft fabric is knitted specially for Woolbabe! It is suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin, as it is so soft and does not feel at all woolly or scratchy.
The combination of wool and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. These conditions are often more difficult to gauge what your child should sleep in. The wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good nights sleep.
The front zip means there are no domes to do up on the shoulder or for little wrigglers to pop open. Just lie baby down, arms through the arm-holes and zip!
- Outer fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian wool/ 70% organic cotton.
- Inner fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian wool/ 70% organic cotton.
- Dusk – light pink and natural stripe.
Travel slot & Domes:
This woolbabe can be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front, a travel slot on the back of the bag and domes under the arms for use with smaller babies.
Should I buy a front or side zip woolbabe?
The main considerations are how wriggly your child is and how often you will use the travel slot. If your child is very wriggly or likes to stand up in the cot we recommend a front-zip bag, as they may otherwise pop open the shoulder domes on a side zip bag.
The travel slot in the front-zip bag is only in the back, which means that little feet are unlikely to go through the slot which can happen with a side-zip bag. However if you use the travel slot often you may prefer the slot in the front and back.
One other advantage of the side-zip woolbabe is that it opens out completely flat. This can make nappy changing a bit easier.
- The 3–24 months (measured shoulder to bottom) – 95cm. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3–6 months.
- Toddler size to fit children 2–4 yrs (from 12kg) – (measured shoulder to bottom) – 117cm
- Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.