Toddler Gumboots Rainbow | Natural Rubber Baby Gumboots
SKEANIE Rainbow Toddler Gumboots are made from natural rubber (no nasty PVC) for the upper and sole, with a cozy cotton lining to ensure maximum comfort. Great for toddlers who love to jump in puddles.
Natural rubber has similar properties to leather. Please ensure the care instructions below are followed.
- Never use the edge of a step, or the toe of the alternate boot to push your toddler gumboots off your feet. This may result in heel spitting.
- Rinse your toddler gumboots thoroughly after every use. Wipe/sponge your wellies and allow them to dry naturally.
- Only use mild detergent. Never use solvents, as these will break down the silicon coating on the boots.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place and never store your toddler gumboots whilst still damp.
- Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements will cause cracking and the colour to fade.
- Do not store your toddler gumboots folded or creased.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may contribute to drying out and stiffening of rubber. This will result in splitting.
SKEANIE toddler gumboots are podiatry-designed and approved in Australia and our toddler and pre walker baby shoes have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Podiatrists and paediatricians recommend light-weight, flexible-soled pre walker shoes for your baby and toddler.
They say necessity is the mother of invention. And when new mother Natasha Barber had her first child in 2005 and couldn’t find the right kind of soft, quality shoes for her precious baby’s feet, she decided to do something about it – create her own. Her own company that is. Natasha began to research tirelessly about foot health and development and was initially surprised to discover very little information or education available. It sparked in her the need to delve even deeper. What began as an interest in podiatry turned into a passion for manufacturing shoes. It resulted in Natasha launching her own company, SKEANIE Shoes for Kids.
DID YOU KNOW?
A baby’s foot contains more cartilage than bone. Although the structure of the foot develops fully by the first two years, the bones themselves do not fully develop and harden until around the age of 13. The greatest changes in the foot occur in the first three years. Children’s feet endure three times more stress than the average adult foot. A child’s foot sweats twice as much as an adult’s foot! Toddler Gumboots Rainbow | Natural Rubber Baby Gumboots.