LIQUIFY FIZZ ROCKET - small
This fantasically fast Liquifly Fizz Rocket uses the awesome powers of science and everyday household ingredients to shoot into the air at incredible speeds! It's so simple to use and would make a great gift for science-curious kids and adults alike!
How does it work?
The chemical reaction of bicarb and vinegar creates a catastrophic chemical concoction, and the resulting build up of carbon monoxide exists the base of the rocket causing a thermodynamic thrust, propelling the rocket up to five metres into the air! Yeah! Science, b#tch!
The Liquify Fizz Rocket comes with the rocket body, a launching stand, a specially designed 2-scoop cup to measure out the bicarb soda and vinegar, and full instructions. Supervision is recommended for children under 14 and adults who act like children under 14.
- Rocket fuelled by the reaction of bicarbonate soda & vinegar
- Flies up to 5 metres when launched!
- Reusable for hours and hours of rocket-launching fun!
- Great for science-mad kids and science geeks
- Dimensions: (of rocket) 8.5 (H) x 5.5 (W) cms
1 x rocket
1 x double scoop
1 x rocket launching stand
- Age: Adult supervision for children under 14 years. Not intended as a toy for young children. Choking hazard - small parts
Rocket & spoon - orange
Rocket base - purple