Tour of New Zealand Game
Released in a retro version of the 1950s orginal, Tour of New Zealand is once again ready to become a staple board game in any kiwi household.
Each player strives to be the first to complete a tour of New Zealand, visiting many towns and cities along the way.
1. Each player takes a separate counter and by casting the dice in turn, determines how many spaces he or she will move.
2. The players will follow the instructions printed on the squares on which they land.
3. Should a player land on a square occupied by another player he or she will return to the nearest town.
4. Should a player throw a six, another turn will be taken.
5. A player must cast the exact score to finish the game.
6. The first player to complete the tour is the winner.