• Enhance your child's creativity through playtime, let the race begin!
• The kid-size vehicles fit perfectly in little hands
• Winding ramp goes from the top floor to the ground level, 3 levels for the car to ride, maximum fun for kids!
• Encourages development of fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imaginative creativity through role-play
• Unique and fun design, that would make a perfect gift for any occasion
• This set is large enough and allow many children play at the same time
• Smart, sturdy construction
• Natural rubber wood harvested from SVLK certified timber. Painted with non-toxic paint
• Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
• Age range: 3 Years And Older
• Product size: 21.3 x 15.7 x 25 inch
Change of Mind Exchanges and Returns
Kidstuff is happy to accept returns for change of mind within 14 days of your purchase. You may either exchange your item for another of the same value, or Store Credit will be issued for the purchase value. Your item must be unused and in the condition that you received it. Tags must still be attached and / or must be returned in it’s original, undamaged packaging and proof of purchase will be required.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase unless otherwise agreed. Clearance items are unable to be returned unless they are faulty.
All online purchase returns must be accompanied by your original order number, found on your order confirmation. You will be required to pay for return shipping.
Change of mind returns will result in a store credit issued to the value of your purchase. Alternatively you may exchange the returned item for another at the same value or put towards a larger purchase. If you exchange for an item of lesser value, the remainder will be issued as a credit note. Credit notes will be emailed to you and are valid for 90 days.
Please note that credits for change of mind returns do not include the cost of shipping. The cost of shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and the replacement item will be sent out only once the original item and payment for new shipping has been received. If you are returning goods to Kidstuff please ensure you use a tracked courier as we cannot accept any responsibility for items that don’t arrive.
If you have purchased an item and it is faulty, Kidstuff reserves the right to repair the item if possible, or replace when necessary. If you have purchased faulty goods via our website please email us at email@example.com and include a description of the fault and photos. We may need to contact our suppliers and ask for their recommendation. In the event that it is deemed the item is faulty, Kidstuff may provide a courier bag to you in order to return it to us (or to just discard of the item). We will then either repair or replace and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
If we are unable to repair or replace the item with a mutually agreeable solution, a refund will be given. Online orders will be refunded via PayPal if used or via bank transfer or securely via phone using your preferred credit card. These details will not be stored.