Brolly Sheet - Single Bed White
Take the hassle out of children's bedwetting with quality waterproof bed linen. Brolly sheets provide waterproof sheet protection in an absorbent reusable bed pad with tuck in wings.
- 100% cotton top, natural, breathable, comfortable sleep surface
- Absorbs 2 litres of fluid over an 8 hour period plenty of protection for adults and children and the bed
Waterproof backing - safe, silent and crinkle free
(contains no PVC, vinyl or formaldehyde)
- Quick to change the bed - no more stripping the bed
- Easy to wash
- Single: Centre Panel 95 x 95cm, Wings 45cm each side, available in blue, pink, lime and white, plus patterns.
- Brolly Sheets are the perfect solution for all your bed wetting needs! No more stripping beds, get back to sleep quickly! Our Brolly Sheet Bed Pads are the ultimate in comfort made with a 100% soft cotton top. Our innovative technology for the middle layer is both quiet and breathable, while still maintaining its super absorbent qualities holding up to 2 litres! They are simply fabulous, saving you time, money, loads of laundry and above all your sanity! Brolly Sheets come in all sizes, wings & no wings, sold separately or in money saving value packs and all in a range of fabulous colours!
Brolly Sheets are simple & easy to use ….Just place your Brolly Sheet on top of the fitted sheet and tuck the wings in under the mattress. This provides an excellent layer of protection to keep the bottom sheet, mattress pad & mattress dry. Please wash prior to use as this will soften the fabric and increase the absorbency!
It’s a good idea to have two – one on the bed and one in the wash – so you’re never caught out. What’s more, they’re a cinch to wash: simply throw in the machine and then in the dryer or on the line.
PERFECT FOR ANY KIND OF ‘DOWNPOUR’.Our Bed Pads with Wings are also handy for your baby’s ‘nappy-free time’ (to protect rugs or carpet), for breast-feeding in bed (you’d be surprised how messy that can get) or for expectant Mums in case your waters break in bed (yes, it happens a lot!).
Super absorbent, each pad can hold up to two litres of liquid and is soft and quiet. Which means it’s not just an extra layer, its extra peace of mind too.
Best of all, you can breath easy that Brolly Sheets are kind on the environment. The backing is made from polyester-backed polyurethane rather than PVC or vinyl, which can omit harmful toxins.
“Take the hassle out of bed wetting … get your Brolly Sheet today!”
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the warranty on Brolly Sheets?Brolly Sheets come with a 12 month guarantee.
How do I care for my Brolly Sheets?Cold or warm gently machine wash. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use bleach.
Should I wash my Brolly Sheets before I use them?It is a good idea to wash your brolly sheets before use as this will soften the fabric and increase the absorbency.
How many Brolly Sheets so I need?It’s a good idea to have two – one on the bed and one in the wash – so you’re never caught out. What’s more, they’re a cinch to wash.